There’s an island getaway with your name on it— thank goodness Barbados is only an isle away!
Barbados is open, ready and waiting to welcome our Caribbean family back to our shores. A lot has changed since we’ve been apart—we’ve done a bit of sprucing up and you can expect to find lots of exciting, new dining and accommodation options that we know you are absolutely going to love!
And to welcome you in true Caribbean fashion—we’ll be giving away (2) round trip tickets to Barbados for one lucky winner!
Let’s end this long-distance relationship—Barbados is calling and we are only an isle away…
(1) Website Entry
- Visit isleawaybb.com
- Complete the digital entry form to enter.
- Giveaway eligible for participants residing in Antigua & Barbuda, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Guyana, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Grenada, Dominica, Martinique and Guadeloupe. Blackout Dates will apply.
The BTMI will randomly select (1) winner in the Isle Away Contest Prize Draw. Winner will be announced by April 30th.
Winner must reside in Antigua & Barbuda, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Guyana, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Grenada, Dominica, Martinique and Guadeloupe.
One (1) winner will win (2) round trip tickets to Barbados.
BARBADOS TOURISM MARKETING INC. ISLE AWAY CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including the rules located at (website address for terms)
- The Promoter of this prize draw is The Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc., of One Barbados Place, Warrens, St. Michael (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a (2) round trip tickets to Giveaway eligible for participants residing in Antigua & Barbuda, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Guyana, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Grenada, Dominica, Martinique and Guadeloupe. Blackout Dates will apply.
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must correctly complete the digital entry form provided at isleawaybb.com
- Persons entering the contest must be residents of Antigua & Barbuda, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Guyana, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Grenada, Dominica, Martinique and Guadeloupe., aged 18 years or over.
- Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes:
- Any person who at any time on or after September 9, 2014 was or is a director, officer, employee, agent of BTMI or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated companies, franchisees or service agencies or independent contractors or suppliers of services to BTMI.
- Individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Promotion (collectively the Promotion Entities).
- Persons who are, or purport to be, immediate family members (defined as biological parent, step-mother, step-father, sister, brother, daughter, son or dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, or who reside in the same household (i.e. who have lived in the same household for at least three (3) of the twelve (12) months preceding the start of the Promotion Period, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories.
- Promotion Terms and Conditions contractors or suppliers of services to BTMI.
- One entry is allowed per person. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- The promotion is open to entries from March 25th and 12:01 A.M until 23:59 P.M. on April 30th.
- There is (1) prize to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of comparable value or cash equivalent in the event that it is unable to provide the intended prize.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible if any or all included prizes are unavailable for any reason, including any natural or unnatural occurrence.
- The Promoter hereby specifically reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/ or modify the promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety of the promotion, as determined by BTMI in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. In any of these events notice will be given via media advertisements or messages to customers or via its social media platforms and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
- The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by a panel of judges selected by the Promoter.
- Each winner will be notified by May 8th. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- Unless the winner notifies the Promoter otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the Isle Away prize draw winner or entrants for publicity purposes and winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
- Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant. See https://www.visitbarbados.org/privacy-policy.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- This is no way sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram or Facebook or any other social media network.